HOW TO APPLY
We are always looking for new talents and colleagues to join our team at FABRICations. If you are willing to join our office in Amsterdam for an internship, you can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- the position you are applying for
- your availability
- the goals, interests, ambitions you set for this internship and how you would like to achieve them through your experience at FABRICations.
Don’t forget to include in the attachments a copy of your CV and portfolio [max 2MB]. We will keep your application in our database for the following 6 months, in case any opportunity arises.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Before applying, know that candidates should meet the following requirements:
- enrolled in University or in between studies
- valid work permit
- minimum of 6 months availability
- strong graphic and design talent
- confident in 3D modeling
- fluent in written and spoken English (knowing Dutch is an asset)
- confidence working in a complex, international environment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
The atmosphere in our office is informal, open and breaths an inspiring team spirit. We can offer you a variation of activities and challenging assignments. For each specific project, we try to create a diverse and multidisciplinary team; this is the reason why we welcome candidates from all over the world and with very different backgrounds to contribute from a varied perspective. Our recruitment needs are constantly changing and vary according to new projects and activities of the office and we always do our best to match them with your personal ambitions and interests.