To strengthen and support our team, we are looking for a PR and communication officer who likes to work in a creative environment.
FABRICations is an office for architecture, urban planning and landscape architecture, located in the center of Amsterdam. The office was founded in 2007 and has been designing outspoken architecture, urban plans and regional strategies ever since. Our goal is to find innovative and sustainable design solutions for relevant issues of our time. FABRICations works from a research-oriented approach to develop and realize extraordinary projects. A number of large projects started recently. For these project we have a vacancy for an enthusiastic colleague to develop a unique PR strategy. Do you like to write, have affinity with design and do you want to promote FABRICations in a unique way? Then we offer a dynamic workplace with opportunities to develop yourself within the office.
As a communications officer you have intensive contact with project leaders, architects and management. The position requires strategic thinking about the use of social media platforms and the ability to translate the projects into attractive online content.
What we are looking for:
– Completed education (BSc/MSc/MA) in marketing and communication or relevant experience;
– Affinity with design/architecture;
– Excellent verbal and written skills in both Dutch and English;
– Basic mastery of Adobe CS;
– The ability to summarize the core of a story/project.
What we offer:
– A dynamic position in a growing office, with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself;
– A workplace within a young, international and ambitious team in the center of Amsterdam;
– A place to work on unique and challenging projects where creativity is stimulated;
– Start date and number of hours in consultation.
If this description appeals to you, please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com, stating ‘Communication employee’.