FABRICations is looking for a Junior Landscape Architect.
Currently we’re starting several projects on the fringe of landscape architecture and urban planning. FABRICations has immediate openings for a talented and broadly orientated Landscape Architect to start as soon as possible. We consider every suitable applicant very seriously and especially encourage women to apply for the position. Knowing Dutch is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Suitably qualified applicants should send their application:
- Portfolio and CV (pdf, max. 10MB). We will keep your application in our database for the following 6 months, in case any other opportunity arises.
- to email@example.com
- Mention ‘Junior Landscape Architect’ in the subject.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Before applying, know that candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Msc. degree in landscape architecture or urbanism
- 0-3 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge base in regional development
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Proficiency in Adobe CC and QGIS
- Availability of 36-40 hours per week
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and preferably Dutch
- Confidence working in a complex, international environment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
The atmosphere in our office is informal, open and breaths an inspiring team spirit. We can offer you a variation of activities and challenging assignments. For each specific project, we try to create a diverse and multidisciplinary team; this is the reason why we welcome candidates from all over the world and with very different backgrounds to contribute from a varied perspective. Our recruitment needs are constantly changing and vary according to new projects and activities of the office and we always do our best to match them with your personal ambitions and interests.