HOW TO APPLY
Currently we’re starting several projects on the fringe of landscape architecture and urban planning. FABRICations therefore has immediate openings for a talented and broadly orientated Landscape Architecture Intern.
Suitably qualified applicants should send an email to Wesley Verhoeven, email@example.com, mentioning ‘Landscape Architecture Internship’ in the subject box, furthermore indicating:
- your availability
- the goals, interests, ambitions you set for this internship and how you would like to achieve them through your experience at FABRICations.
Don’t forget to include in the attachments a copy of your CV and portfolio [max 7MB]. We will keep your application in our database for the following 6 months, in case any opportunity arises.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Before applying, know that candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled in University or in between studies
- Valid work permit
- Preferable availability of minimum six months
- Superb conceptual, graphic and design talent
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and preferably Dutch
- Strong proficiency in QGIS and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- Confidence working in a complex, international environment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We offer challenging design projects on different scales all over the world. The atmosphere in our office is informal, open and breaths an inspiring creative team spirit. In addition to this the office will cover internship compensation (incl. lunch). If you developed interests from a varied perspective, are able to think independently and work on different scale levels, we assume you will fit very well in our ambitious office.