FABRICations is looking immediately for an experienced architect.
Currently we’re starting several new projects including the realization of the Bajes Kwartier (former Bijlmerbajes prison in Amsterdam). Therefore, FABRICations has immediate openings for experienced, talented and technically oriented Architect(s) to start as soon as possible. We consider every suitable applicant very seriously and especially encourage women to apply for the position.
HOW TO APPLY
Suitably qualified applicants should send application as follows:
- Portfolio and CV (pdf, max. 10MB). We will keep your application in our database for the following 6 months, in case any other opportunity arises.
- Letters of recommendation
- to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention ‘Experienced Architect’ in the subject box.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Before applying, know that candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Master Degree in Architecture
- 5+ Years’ experience in (internationally) renowned offices (10 years is an asset)
- Experience in all design phases on large scale projects
- Outstanding technical knowledge/experience in building
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and Rhinoceros is preferred
- Superb conceptual, graphic and design talent
- Good working proficiency in English, Dutch speaking preferred
- Confidence in a complex, ambitious, international environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
The atmosphere in our office is informal, open and breaths an inspiring team spirit. We can offer you a variation of activities and challenging assignments. For each specific project, we try to create a diverse and multidisciplinary team; this is the reason why we welcome candidates from all over the world and with very different backgrounds to contribute from a varied perspective. Our recruitment needs are constantly changing and vary according to new projects and activities of the office and we always do our best to match them with your personal ambitions and interests.