FABRICations is looking immediately for an experienced architect.
Currently we’re starting several new projects including the realization of the Bajes Kwartier (former Bijlmerbajes prison in Amsterdam). FABRICations therefore have immediate openings for experienced, talented and technically oriented Architect(s) to start as soon as possible. We consider every suitable applicant very seriously and especially encourage women to apply for the position.
HOW TO APPLY
Suitably qualified applicants should send application, comprehensive:
- Portfolio and CV (pdf max 5MB)
- Letters of recommendation:
- to email@example.com, queries to Wesley Verhoeven
- Mention ‘Experienced Architect’ in the subject box.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Before applying, know that candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Master Degree in Architecture
- 5+ Years’ experience in (internationally) renowned offices (10 years is an asset)
- Experience in all design phases on large scale projects
- Outstanding technical knowledge/experience in building
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and Rhinoceros is preferred
- Superb conceptual, graphic and design talent
- Good working proficiency in English, Dutch speaking preferred
- Confidence in a complex, ambitious, international environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We offer challenging design projects on different scales all over the world. The atmosphere in our office is informal, open and breathes an inspiring creative team spirit. If you developed a wide spectrum of interests, are able to think independently and work on different scale levels, we assume you will fit very well in our ambitious office.